Monday, February 11, 2008

That is sick

I am sick. Not like sniffle my nose every once in a while, full on sick. I don't like breathing. Every time I breathe I cough, every time I cough I get a sharp shooting pain down my chest and my head throbs. My voice sounds like a puberty turning boy. Not a very good thing for a teacher, especially a PE teacher. How in the world am I supposed to yell instructions out if I can hardly talk? Today I made other girls yell my instructions. My math students were pretty understanding and stayed extra quiet today, thank goodness. I think it’s going to be rough getting better because I am not sleeping well and tomorrow for the second day in a row I have to be awake by 4:30. 4:30!!! AND! To top it all off, either tomorrow or Friday my university supervisor is coming to observe and evaluate my teaching. I hope he is lenient. Well, off to do lesson plans. Sorry this is all complaining.

1 comment:

Dear Lovey Heart said...

good luck darlin!!! you are in my prayers!