Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Goal

I have a new goal and I know that by writing goals down, and telling other people it is more likely that you will accomplish them. And so, my goal is this: I want to read the Book of Mormon every day for a year. I know that sounds lofty and like a huge task, but I think I can do it. I am not going to set an amount or time I have to read every day. I just have to read, every day, for 365 days. I have a chart that I can mark my progress off on. I think that this will make a huge difference in my life. I started today, and so, until February 23, 2009, I am going to read the book of mormon every day. Anyone who would like to join in on this challenge with me, please do. I know that it will change my life for the better.

2 comments:

Dear Lovey Heart said...

i want to do it with you!!!!!!!!! go team us!

Tyleen said...

oh yay! I am on day 3 today. I made myself a chart to mark off, do you want me to email it to you?