Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Progress

I guess I have made more progress than I thought. So I didn't go to school today because I felt like crap, I couldn't talk and basically wanted to never move again. My body needed a day to recoup and so I did. I stayed in my bed most of the morning and afternoon just napping, watching movies, laying there, etc. Well one of the time I was sleeping I had a dream. This is what it was. I was back in Rexburg with everyone. Daniel had invited anyone that wanted to to go cross country skiing. I decided to go because cross country skiing was fun. Oh, he had invited some other girls too that I didn't know but I didn't care. Well, we were meeting in the Hart parking lot so I was there with Daniel and one of the other girls getting our stuff all ready. It had been a while and we were still waiting for someone to show up I think. Well, I started thinking and realized that I shouldn't go because I was trying to get over Daniel. And so, in my dream, I left. I just told them I decided I wasn't going and walked back to arbor cove because that's where everyone else was hanging out. I woke up right after that. Apparently my brain is really getting that I am doing this no matter what, even in my dreams. It still sucks and it is still hard a lot of the time but I can see how this is better for me.

I am starting to feel a little bit better after resting all day. I still don't know what one of my classes is going to do tomorrow and it’s almost 9 o'clock. Maybe it will be a day where I wing it. Who knows. I hope when I wake up tomorrow I feel even better. I need to be healthy so that when I go to Utah this weekend I don't get Zeke or anyone else sick. I'm excited to go to Utah and take a break from here. The end of this week mark the half way mark of student teaching. Pretty crazy!

No comments: