I hate crying.
Besides that, things are in general good. I really like teaching and I have realized that I don't mind going to school in the morning. Well, I don't like the fact that I am out of bed by at least 5:30 every morning, sometimes at 4:45 but once I'm up I'm ok. The day goes by really fast and I don't even feel like I'm working. The students are hilarious and I laugh so hard because of them every day. I got observed today by my supervisor and the only thing that he said I needed to work on was my written lesson plan format. That made me feel good because that doesn't have to really do with my actual teaching. He said a lot of nice things and it made me feel good and made me feel like I really am meant to do this. I feel like I can connect with the students in a way that not a lot of teachers do. Kids that don't normally do anything wil do their work for me. I don't know why, but they respond which is nice to have. It will be really nice when I have my own classroom and can do things my way. 2 more weeks and I'm already half way done with student teaching. Its hard to believe that this is the last day of January. This month has gone by quickly I guess.
I told my roommate today a little about how much it sucks to not talk to Daniel and it just made me think a lot about him and made it worse. I wish there was a way I could delete him from my thoughts for a while. Catherine told me about a time in her life that she thought of after reading this and I read it and a comment someone made on it made a lot of sense to me. They said that your time is never wasted if you learn something. It is good for me to remember that becuase sometimes I feel like I wish nothing had ever happened with us but then I think about everything that I have learned and it really is a lot and I wouldn't change anything. I have learned some amazing things from Daniel and for that I will be forever grateful.
I am so glad this week is almost done. It has been exhausting. I think that I convinced some people to go on a hike this saturday to watch the sun rise. It should be amazing if it works out. I'm excited for the weekend.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a wonderful feeling to feel like you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. I knew you would be a great teacher! i hope your weekend is wonderful and i love you my dear
Post a Comment