Things have been rough lately. I miss him more than I thought would. Ok, that's not entirely true. I knew that I would miss him a lot but this week has really sucked so far. I heard that he had a bad day on Sunday and I just wanted to call him and see how he was doing so so bad. But, I didn't. It took all my willpower to not call or email him. This better get easier and it better really be what I'm supposed to be doing. I miss my best friend...
School has been good. I started teaching 2 more classes yesterday. They were the ones that I was most nervous for. They have gone well for the most part I think. I am getting observed on Thursday by my university supervisor so I'm already a little nervous for that. But, I guess the worst that could happen is he will tell me things I need to work on which is good to know.
Life is overall ok I guess. Someone today told me that they admire that I am always looking for the good in things so that's a good sign that I'm doing good things. Also, another one of my roommates can't help but laugh when she's around me, she thinks everything I do is funny. I am glad that the people around me think I'm generally a happy person.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello my dear, this is catherine while i was reading it made me think of a time in my life......here it is keep on trekkin dear you can do this i know you can.
http://ellenconford.blogspot.com/2006/04/405.html
Post a Comment