I don't know which friends to put a picture of so I am going to be putting more than one!
This is a picture from my sisters wedding of some of the friends that I grew up with. There was a group of us of about 15-20 that grew up together and had so much fun. I seriously don't know how I would have survived growing up without all of them.

These are my two roommates that I lived with for the first 2 years that I lived in Pocatello. I am so glad that I was able to find them and have such good people to live with. Moving here was so scary because I didn't know anyone. These two girls helped me turn this place into home. I am beyond grateful for them.
This is Cassie. My best friend. I don't know what to say about her other than she is the best friend that I have ever had and my life would not be the same if she wasn't in it. She has helped me through so many things and I know that we are going to be friends forever.

And last but not least, my family. The best family anyone could ever ask for. They are some of my best friends and I am so glad that they are stuck with me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment