
I know the picture is kind of grainy looking but its the best I have for now. I don't have any pictures of just me I realized so I quickly took one with my webcam. This is me on a normal day without any extra effort put into how I look. I figure its good to document an everyday look for myself. And, now I have a picture that kind of shows the sweet tie dye shirt I made this weekend with Catherine.
And now for the facts about myself in no particular order of importance:
1. The members of my family are the most important people in the world to me. I am the middle child of seven. I have 2 parents, 2 brothers, 4 sisters, 2 brother in laws, 1 sister in law, 2 nephews, and 2 nieces. There is no one I would rather be with in the entire world than with my family. They are my best friends and I am so glad that I get to be with them for eternity.
2. I love skittles, ice cream, fresh warm chocolate chip cookies, anything chocolate and peanut butter, and apparently I have a problem staying away from eating junk food.
3. In the past 4 years I have moved 7 times. I now live in my own house where I have lived for the past year and I love it here.
4. I recently quit my job of the last 3 years and currently do not have a plan of what I am going to do next. Although scary, it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
5. I would much rather have a small group of extremely close friends that I get to do everything with as opposed to knowing a bunch of different people that I have shallow relationships with.
6. I would do anything for the people that I love. I would go anywhere, anytime, to be there for important events or if they needed me for even the smallest reason. Sometimes, this has been a cause of pain for me because I can care too much and it ends up coming around and biting me in the butt but I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There is nothing more important to me in the entire world than knowing that I have a Heavenly Father and Brother who want nothing more than my happiness and have given me the true gospel to learn, live and love here on earth.
8. I am happiest when I can lay in my bed at night completely exhausted because my day has been full of fun, busy activities, good friends, lots of laughing, and pure happiness.
9. Growing up in Oregon left a little bit of hippiness in me. I like the easy going carefree attitude that hippies can have. I feel like I was always meant to live somewhere on the beach where I was tan and didn't have to do my hair and could be barefoot and happy all day every day and swim in the ocean whenever I wanted.
10. I don't like getting dirty or wet when I am not prepared, I don't like being chased, and I don't like watching scary movies. But mostly, I don't like feeling betrayed or lied to.
No comments:
Post a Comment