Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day #2

Write about your relationship status:

This is a hard one to write about mostly because there is a simple answer. I am single. So why does that make this hard? Because I don't want to be single. I don't like that I am single. I long for the day that I am not single. And, I don't even see an end in sight to this singledom that I have going on.

It is a strange thing to go through this much of my life alone. Never in any of my dreaming about what life would be like as I got older did I think that I would make it to 26 without being married. I know 26 is not very old, I know that in the end everything will be worked out and I will be happier than I could ever imagine, but right now, its hard to see that. Some days, either when things are going great or things are going horrible, all I wish for is someone to share everything with. For someone to know what I know and to help me or enjoy things with me. I don't want to go on and on and on about why I don't like being single because that doesn't help anything. Believe me, I've tried it. But I will say this... whatever guy I do eventually end up with better be pretty dang amazing and love me more than I can even imagine!

With all of that being said... I do have a little crush going on. Not anything I want to share or write about but it is nice to know that there are guys that exist that are like what I am looking for. Who knows what will or won't happen. But, it is slightly exciting nonetheless.

No comments: