Friday, June 18, 2010

missing it

I keep dreaming about my friends from school. Some of them are good dreams, some aren't. I miss my friends. I loved how I was always myself around them and how not only was I myself but I felt secure with who I was. I think that one of the reasons that I was always willing to go out and do things and try new things with them was because they made me feel comfortable with myself. I wasn't scared to be myself or to look stupid. I was just me and that was ok. I feel like that now too but not as fully and securely as I always did with them. Yes, I have changed a lot since then but I think that it has been for the better. I like who I am now and I like my life but, I miss those times. I miss the laughing and the adventures and knowing that every day I had fun people to do things with.

No comments: