Saturday, June 14, 2008

my trip...mostly from my phone's point of view

So while i was on my trip to utah i decided to chronicle it from my phone. well i guess only part of it... i didn't really start thinking about it until i was on my way away from utah. here are the highlights-

I have for about two years been trying to take pictures of all of the signs when I enter a state. Here is Utah's!

This was at the first bowling alley catherine and i tried to go to. It was basically amazing since that was the name of our bowling team!



I think that I passed 10 of these RV's while I was driving. They were all from canada.







Here I go back to Idaho







I of course had to go and visit my park. Matt was nice enough to go and sit there while he had to make some phone calls so I was safe.





When I was finally heading home I decided to stop and go and see shoshone falls which I have wanted to go for a while. Sadly, I didn't know it cost 3 bucks to go the rest of the way down to the falls! Cash only-i only had 1.50. This is as close as I got





Off of the same exit as Shoshone falls was this viewpoint, just like a mile from the freeway. Who knew something so beautiful was right there, all of the countless times I just drove past!










I really enjoyed taking a break for a week. It was really good for me. I have been happier since I have been home. I think that I might be accepting a job on monday. kinda scary, i'm really growing up.