This weekend was so crazy. My Grandma turned 90 yesterday! 90!!! And so we had a huge birthday party for her last night. As many of her 7 children, 48 grandchildren and who knows how many
great grandchildren came to celebrate. Before the party everyone came to our house for dinner. I think that there were at least 70 people here! I guess that's why my parents thought they needed such a large kitchen. It was fun seeing cousins I haven't seen in a while and it was nice to see how many people my grandma's life has affected. My grandma is an amazing person. She was the youngest child of 12. Her and my grandpa got married even though her dad didn't think it was a good idea and I'm so glad that they did! I can't imagine a better couple to do all of the things that they have done. She supported my grandpa through so many callings in the church without complaint. She tirelessly worked to take care of home and children because my grandpa was a busy farmer. And, most importantly she was the mother of my mom.
Have you ever seen a cake with 90 candles on it? It was quite the sight!
My oldest sister Karissa has been here for the past 2 weeks with my cute nephew Zeke. It has been so fun having them here. Zeke is 7 months old and already has such a
noticeable personality. He is such a content baby most of the time. They are
leavin
g today and I am sad to see them go.

No comments:
Post a Comment