i feel like i am in the mood i am usually in when i write on here but i don't know what it is exactly i feel like writing about. i feel lonely, lost, and confused. i don't know what to do with my life. could someone please just tell me what to expect, even for tomorrow?
1 comment:
Have you thought more about applying here? There are coaching positions open too. I will be honest, i love the students, but am not too big of a fan of how i have been treated here. I love the vice principals, but other thant that, i will not be reapplying at this school when we get back from Pennsylvania. I am sure if you apply and want the job they will treat you better. it is just because i came in late so no one ever gave me a mentor, no one gave me any information i needed, it has kind of turned into a scavenger hunt anytime i need something. but with full first years, i hear they do great with. don't let me talk you out of it.
Post a Comment