Sunday, April 20, 2008
a whole week
I made it through my first week being at home! I have to admit, being at home isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I do need to figure out some way to make some friends but that'll come. I am going to go to institute on wednesday night and i plan on trying to talk to some people there. we'll see how that goes. other than that i realized today that i need to plan some sort of adventure so that i have something to look forward to. i am thinking about doing something around hell's canyon. i need to find out some more about it but i'm pretty sure i'll be planning something. then i need to find people to go with me. i think that'll be my goal tomorrow. plan an adventure!! sound good? good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEEEHAWWWW!!!!! AN ADVENTURE FOR TYREEN!!!
Post a Comment