Well today I turned 23. That is so weird. I can't believe that another year has come and gone. It doesn't feel like I should be getting older. Today has been a pretty decent day I guess. Nothing too exciting. I have gotten some phone calls and an outrageous amount of posts on my facebook. Its nice to feel remembered. Everyone here is busy trying to get their work sample done because we go and present them tomorrow. I wanted to go and do something fun for my birthday but no one had time. Oh well, I am going to celebrate my birthday along with Karissa's and Trent's on Sunday when I am in Utah. Its fun being older and being able to share birthday time with all of us. I think this is the 2nd year in a row I haven't blown out candles... not a good thing I think. I need some wishes granted!!!
I hope that this year is good to me. I have no idea what to expect out of my life for the next year. I don't even know what to expect out of life in the next month! I guess in a way that's exciting. But, at the same time, I am looking forward to the time when I can settle down and start to make some more long term plans.
I only have 3 more days of going to school and then I am done. I am moving away from Las Vegas on Saturday. I feel like I just got here. I have so many mixed feelings about graduating its surprising I can still function at times. I still haven't found that magic switch in my brain that I can flip to turn off all of the annoying thinking going on up there. If anyone knows where it is, please tell me!
Overall, I guess a good day. Nothing too out of the ordinary but that's ok. A day without anything bad is a success in my book!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment