Friday, April 18, 2008
Good day
I had an interview today. I think that it went really well. He told me that he would get back to me next wednesday. Essentially he told me that he would have hired me on the spot if he didn't know I was going to be leaving in August. I think that it would be a fun place to work and it pays at least $10 an hour which is amazing here. Hopefully it works out. I think I'm going to do some research and find out where institue happens around here. I need a way to meet people and make friends. And, its nice outside.... Its a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome Tyleen! I have been a slacker i haven't applied anywhere yet i need to get on that i am getting bored just being at home....I will give you a ring tomorrow and we can chat! I am sorry i suck at being a long distance friend
Post a Comment