Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day #6

Tell us about your pets, the ones you've had and lost.

When I was little we got a dog from my grandparents neighbors. We named her Sandy after the dog in the movie Annie. She was a little mutt. She was kind of a weird dog but we loved her. She lived in the garage and in the backyard. We should have played with her more but I guess we just didn't for some reason.

The dog that my family has now is named Penny. And she is the cutest. I wanted to put a picture on here but I can't find one even though I know I have lots. I really think that this dog has been therapeutic for my family. We got her shortly after Devin's divorce and she healed us. She knew when someone needed her and she just stayed with them until they felt better. I love that little penners and I am so glad that she is a part of our family.

No comments: