Sunday, March 29, 2009
more
I think that I want to start writing on here more. I have realized in the last couple of weeks/months that I LOVE reading people's blogs. I like reading about people I know but I like finding people's blogs I don't know and getting to know them too. It is strange, I read a couple of people's blogs that I have never met, don't know anything about in real life but I feel like they are my friends. I don't even know for sure if the name that they use is their real name. But, I love hearing what they have to say about their lives. I love hearing about how they deal with things and how they live life. When I think about it, their kids some day are going to love reading about their moms being normal people and going through trials and having fun and figuring life out. I want to write more. I want to have my personality on "paper". I want to leave something of myself behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment